Adamawa State Polytechnic post UTME application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is out.
The management of the Adamawa State Polytechnic is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for it 2014/2015 academic session post UTME screening exercise application form.
Adamawa Polytechnic ND Available Courses
1. National Diploma in Business Administration (ND) Bus.
2. National Diploma in Public Administration (NDPA)
3. National Diploma in Accountancy (ND/Accountancy)
4. National Diploma in Banking and Finance
5. National Diploma in Office Technology Management
6. Nation al Diploma in Social Development (NDSD)
7. National Diploma in Mass communication
8. National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
9. National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
10. National Diploma in Agric and Biological Engineering
11. National Diploma in Civil/Water Engineering
12. National Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning
13. National Diploma in Land and Survey and Geo-informatics
13. National Diploma in Statistics (ND Stat).
14. National Diploma in Computer Science (ND Comp)
15. National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
Adamawa Polytechnic ND Admission Requirements
The minimum requirements for admission into a diploma programme in the College of Engineering and Environmental Sciences is 5 credits in SSCE including Maths and English while in other colleges 4 credits are required relevant to the programme to be applied.
How to Apply for Adamawa Polytechnic ND Admission
The method of applying for all courses is online after obtaining a valid PIN. The application fee is N2000 only. Visit the Application Page to see the complete details on how to apply.
For further information, please contact:
The Admissions Office:
Adamawa State Polytechnic,
P. M. B. 2146, Yola,
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!