Latest Update: Adamawa State Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. You can however check below for the 2019/2020 cut-off mark, process and requirements.
Adamawa State Polytechnic post UTME Form for admission into the polytechnic’s various ND full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session – you don’t need to purchase any application form to apply. Admission is automatic for candidates that possess the polytechnic’s minimum requirements. See more details below on how to apply for Adamawa State Poly post UTME.
The management of the Adamawa State Polytechnic is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for it 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise application form.
Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements
Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola Admission Eligibility.
- Candidates who scored 120 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola as first choice.
The minimum entry requirement into National Diploma Programmes in any of the following:
- SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme at not more than two sittings”
- Five credit level passes in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized preliminary ND course offered in a Polytechnic or Similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- The National Technical Certificates (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) or National Vocational Certificate (NVC) final with Credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme.
- In addition to 1 – 3 above, candidates must obtain a satisfactory score in the JAMB – MPCE Examination which is conducted annually.
- A holder of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given advanced placement in the ND Programme provided the candidate has also met the minimum entry requirements into the ND Programme and obtained a minimum of credit level grades in the ANTC Examinations.
Applicants for Technology Programmes
- All candidates applying for Science and Technology Programme must possess a credit level pass in Mathematics and at least a pass in English Language. Exceptions are:- Art and Design in which a credit level pass is required in English Language (not Literature in English).
Applicants for Business Studies Programmes:
- Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME
Candidate that are interested in Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola should make the institution as First Choice so they can be admitted, successful candidate should go to JAMB CAPS portal to accept and print their admission and report to school for registration.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.