Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, admission form (Basic Nursing) for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, Basic Nursing Programme for 2021/2022 academic session.
- Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe College of Nursing Post-UTME Form
- Zamfara State College Of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School Of Nursing Admission List
- Umar Bin Khaddab College of Nursing Sciences (UBKCNS) Admission Form
Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Eligibility
Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- Payment of application form at the rate of five thousand Naira (5,000) only, should be made through Remita with generated RRR payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any Bank.
- Thereafter, the Admission form should be collected at the college on presentation of Remita payment receipt.
Closing Date: All completed forms MUST be returned NOT later than July 23, 2021.
DATE: August 2, 2021
VENUE: COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COMPLEX, YOLA
Oral Interview Schedule: August 9, 2021.
NB: WE DON’T SALE OUR FORMS ONLINE PLEASE