Adeleke University (AU), Ede, Osun State, is now selling application forms for admission into its 1-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the available courses and how to apply for Adeleke University JUPEB admission form below.
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission List
- List of AU (Adeleke University) Degree Courses
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Adeleke University JUPEB programme is designed to prepare students for the examination conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. The programme will give students the opportunities to gain admission into 200 Level in our Institution and any other University in Nigeria.
Adeleke University JUPEB Courses
The subjects are combined based on the candidates anticipated Direct Entry Programme which includes courses in Law, Engineering, Sciences, Medical Sciences, Arts, Education and so on.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Literature in English
- Agriculture Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Studies
Adeleke University JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, and subjects relevant to the course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/ WASCE, GCE or NECO.
How to Apply for Adeleke University JUPEB Admission Form
Pay the sum of #5,000.00 to
Account Number: 2031371289
Account Name: Adeleke University JUPEB Account
Bank: First Bank
Click here and fill the application form.
Forward evidence of payment through firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 08063427217
Get your admission letter in less than 24 hours.
Note: payment should not be made to private accounts and when in doubt contact the Centre Director on 08063427217
Adeleke University JUPEB School Fees
- Arts, Management and Social Sciences – #277,000
- Science – #302,000
B. Residential – with feeding
- Arts, Management and Social Sciences – #579,000
- Science – #604,000