The Directorate of Postgraduate Studies (PGS) of Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, in collaboration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), announce the commencement of the Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Postgraduate Admission Form
- National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) PGD in Public Health Admission Form
Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) is a postgraduate course in Education.
Adeyemi College Ondo Professional Diploma in Education Entry Requirements & Duration
- – Higher National Diploma (HND)
- – Bachelor’s Degree (B.A, B.Sc, etc)
- – Master’s Degree (M.A, M.Sc)
- – Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Duration of the Programme:
The Programme lasts for ONE (1) Academic Session of Two (2) semesters (Successful students would be registered and inducted by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) at the end of the programme)
How to Apply for Adeyemi College Ondo PDE Admission Form
Interested persons should visit; portal.aceondo.edu.ng & pay through e-Tranzact or Remita pay Outlet platform at the rate of Fifteen Thousand (N15,000.00) or from any Commercial Bank. Then visit the College Registration Portal at portal.aceondo.edu.ng for the completion of an online application form. On No account should you pay into a private account.
Closing Date for the Application: 31st January 2023
Successful students would be registered and inducted by the TRCN at the end of the programme. Register for the PDE Now!
For more INFORMATION Contact: 08035852277, 08026346606, 08150946644