In the fast-paced digital world of today, becoming an engineer in software and hardware realms isn’t just a career – it’s a calling. For those who’ve always felt the magnetic pull towards these disciplines, Adeyemi College of Technology (ACT), Ondo heralds a golden opportunity for you.
|🏛 Institution||Adeyemi College of Technology, (ACT) Ondo|
|📌 Programmes||Software and Hardware Engineering Technology Programmes|
|📝 Eligibility||Scored 100+ in 2023/2024 UTME; 5 Credits in NECO/WAEC|
|💼 Application Method||Visit link: https://shorturl.at/JPZ58; Fee of N2,000.00|
|📁 Documents Needed||Passport photograph, SSCE results, Payment evidence|
|❌ Exclusions||No eyeglasses/veil in photo; Maximum sizes for uploads set|
|⏰ Deadline||30th September, 2023|
|☎ Contact||0803-579-7352, 0813-012-5529, 0803-584-1342, 0811-119-4242; Email & Website provided|
📢 Announcing the 2023/2024 Post UTME Admission Form!
ACT Ondo has flung open its gates to prospective software and hardware engineering technology aficionados. If you’ve scored a commendable 100 or more in the 2023/2024 UTME, the College cordially invites you to be part of their illustrious journey.
Key Things to Note 📝:
- Choice of Institution: ACT, Ondo needn’t be your initial choice. However, if it wasn’t and you’ve had a change of heart, a swift alteration on the JAMB portal to ACT, Ondo is essential, as the College is proudly listed under the Innovative Enterprising Institutes (IEIs) on JAMB CAPS.
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants must boast:
- A minimum of 5 Credits in NECO or WAEC. This should be achievable in up to two sittings.
- Essential subjects include Mathematics, English Language, plus two Science Subjects (options range from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, to Fine Art/ Technical Drawing, Computer Study) and any one Social Science subject (Economics, Literature in English, or Geography). Alternatively, the completion of a pertinent Vocational Enterprise programme would suffice.
How to Make Your Dream a Reality: The Application Process 🚀
Step 1: Begin by making a non-refundable payment of N2,000. This can be done via a bank transfer, directly at any commercial bank, through mobile banking, or online to ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY ONDO, UBA – 1026053621.
Step 2: Once your payment is successful, commence your application journey here.
- Fill the online form diligently – remember, you can’t edit once submitted.
- Ensure your passport photograph is clear (without glasses or veils) and within 50kb (JPEG format).
- Upload your SSCE results (in PDF, not exceeding 150kb). Payment evidence is vital too and should be within 100kb in either JPEG or PDF.
A crucial reminder: Offering false information is not just ethically wrong; it may also invite legal repercussions, besides jeopardising your admission.
Step 3: After inputting your O’Level results, take a moment to review all fields in the application form.
Step 4: Upon form submission, do not forget to print out the ACT registration form from your email, keeping it safe for potential screenings.
- Those awaiting O’Level results should ideally defer their application until their results are available, ensuring they meet the 30th September 2023 deadline.
- Ensure you upload your O’Level on JAMB Central Processing System CAPS.
⏰ Deadline Alert!
Ensure your application reaches the College by the 30th of September, 2023.
Need Assistance or Further Information? 📞
Should you or your guardians require any clarification, feel free to get in touch at the following:
- Phone Numbers: 0803-579-7352, 0813-012-5529, 0803-584-1342, 0811-119-4242
- Official College Website: www.aceondo.edu.ng
Remember, being proactive and diligent in your application process is the first step to a brighter academic future. Best of luck to all the aspirants!
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.