Adamawa State University, ADSU clearance requirements and guidelines for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has announced their clearance period, required documents and procedure.
SEE ALSO: ADSU Admission List.
ADSU newly admitted candidates are to report for clearance from 26th February to 11th March 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
ADSU Clearance Documents.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
ADSU Clearance Procedure.
- Candidates are expected to know their mode of entry DE or UTME
- Candidates are required to know their serial number on the admission list.
- Proceed to the ICT with your online screening form for verification of paid screening fee.
- Candidates are required to present originals of their credentials to the clearing officers for sighting and confirmation of o’level results in line with offered course registration requirements at their various faculties.
- If cleared, a candidate will be issued a clearance form which will be used to obtain admission letter at the academic office
- Change of University candidates after obtaining clearance form, should go back to the ICT center for payment of Change of University fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000), before collection of admission letter.
- When a candidate collect his or her admission letter, He/She is required to go to the ICT registration officer at the ICT center for portal registration and payment of fees.
- There is also students record management portal for registration of courses, students are required to go to their departmental examination officers and collect their PIN number to register all their courses online through the portal unfailingly. Any student that failed to register his or her courses on the portal will not have his or her result at the end of the semester.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!