Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for ADSU post UTME form below.
Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session are now on sale.
ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
- The Screening exercise will commence from Wednesday 18th September to Friday 18th October, 2019.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer (08033862963
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!