ADSU postgraduate form – The management of the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi postgraduate programmes (PGD, M.Sc, MBA/MPA, Ph.D and MTRA) for the 2018/2019 academic session
Before you proceed, check: ADSU Postgraduate COURSES.
How to Apply for ADSU Postgraduate Admission
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Interested applicants should pay appropriate fee in respect of the intended Postgraduate programmes as follows:-
|i.||PGD & M.Sc||=||N11,000.00|
B. Payment should be made on line through the University Portal United Bank for Africa (UBA PLC) Account No. = 1003184720
- Firstly, go to ADSU Postgraduate admission application portal at http://pgadsu.admissions.cloud
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Finally, you will be redirected to the login page.
You can now login and start your online ADSU PG form purchase/payment.
C. Present evidence of payment to the Secretary Postgraduate School and Collect application forms.
D. Submit completed ADSU postgraduate application form to the Secretary Postgraduate School on or before 21st December, 2018.
For further information, contact the Secretary Postgraduate School or call – 08057346135, 08032850820, 08039400864, 07035971102, 08069319904.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!