Adamawa State University (ADSU) postgraduate programmes admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Adamawa State University (ADSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Postgraduate Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of ADSU for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Click Here (.pdf)
ADSU Postgraduate Admission Acceptance, Other Details
Candidates are to pay three thousand Five Hundred (3, 500.00) Naira only as an acceptance fee into the Diamond/Access Bank Account No.0018088619 before registration. Screening of Credentials commences 6th to 20th October and Registration begins on 25th October to 15th November, 2021. Late Registration begins on 16th November, 2021. Qualified candidates are required to come along with the following originals
- Certificate of Educational qualifications.
- Academic transcript must be submitted if not included in the application form.
- NYSC/Exemption certificate
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- 10 copies of recent passport size photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Referee form (if not forwarded)
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ADSU postgraduate admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.