Adamawa State University (ADSU) school fees schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session. The schedule contains the amount payable as school fees by newly admitted and returning undergraduate students who are indigenes and non-indigenes of Adamawa state.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Adamawa State University (ADSU) that the management has released the amount payable as school fees by the fresh and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ADSU Fresh and Returning Students School Fees.
A. School Fees:
- New Students (Nigerians)
- Indigenes of Adamawa State: N35,200
- Other States: N55,200
- Returning Students (Nigerians)
- Indigenes of Adamawa State: N27,000
- Other States: N47,000
- Foreign Students
- New Students: N65,200
- Returning Students: N57,000
B. Bed Space and Hostel Maintenance Fee:
- Bed Space and Hostel Maintenance fee is N15,000 only, and is payable through the University portal via adsu.safsrms.com strictly on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis.
C. Other Fees
- Screening Fee: N2,500
- Change of University Fees: N15,000
- Change of Course of Study: N10,000
- Academic Gown: N500 (New Students Only).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!