Are you passionate about caring for others and dreaming of a career in nursing? The Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre, accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council, is your gateway to becoming a professional in this noble field. Dive into the details of their Basic Nursing Programme and see how you can transform your passion into a profession.
|🎓 Programme||3-year Basic Nursing|
|📚 Eligibility||5 O’Level Credits, incl. Sciences|
|📝 Apply From||1ST to 15TH November, 2023|
|💷 Fee||N10,000 Application|
|🏛️ Collection||Forms at specified locations|
|📅 Midwifery Start||March 2024, Midwifery Programme|
|📩 Contact||Provided email and phone|
|🧾 Account Info||Provided for fee payment|
A Pathway to Nursing Excellence
The college proudly announces the commencement of its Basic Nursing Programme, set to unfold over a span of three years. This programme is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in the healthcare sector.
Who Can Apply?
If you’re sitting there with your O’Level results from WAEC or NECO, wondering if they’re good enough, here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll need five credits, and yes, a combination of WAEC and NECO results is perfectly acceptable.
- Make sure these credits include the key subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- If you’ve taken the NABTEB exams, your results are also welcome but remember, you cannot mix them with either WAEC or NECO.
The Application Process: What You Need to Do
There’s a nominal fee of N10,000 only to apply. It’s a small step towards the huge leap you’re about to take in your educational journey.
Starting from 1st to 15th November 2023, application forms will be available. But where do you get one? Here’s the list of collection centres:
- The Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre.
- North West Nigeria Conference of SDA Church: Address: 49 Idi Street, Unguwan Bije, Gonin Gora, Chikun LGA, Kaduna, Kaduna State.
- North Central Nigeria Conference of Seventh-Day Adventist Church: Address: Km 12 Abuja Keffi Road, Koroduma (One Man Village), Karu LGA, Nasarawa State.
- Northern Nigeria Union Conference of Seventh-Day Adventist Church: Address: Plot 1135, 6th Avenue 61 Road, Gwarinpa II Estate, FCT Abuja.
- North East Nigeria Conference Headquarters: Address: No 1 Zaw Road off Vor Junction along Barkin Ladi Road, PO Box 88, Bukuru, Plateau State, Nigeria.
Banking Details and Next Steps
Once you’ve got your form, you’ll need to pay the application fee into the college’s bank account.
ACCOUNT DETAILS: 1225433866
ACCOUNT NAME: Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre (Zenith Bank)
Midwifery Programme: An Upcoming Opportunity
And that’s not all! There’s also a Midwifery programme that’s been approved and is set to commence in March 2024. Stay tuned for more information on that.
Inquiries and Contact
Questions? Need clarifications? The college encourages you to reach out. Contact them at the provided phone number or through their email address. They’re ready to assist you with any concerns you may have.
Phone Number: 08038266157
Embarking on a career in nursing is a decision that can change not just your life, but the lives of countless others you will care for. With the Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre’s Basic Nursing Programme, you’re not just signing up for an education; you’re stepping into a future where you can make a significant impact.
So, mark your calendars, gather your documents, and get ready to take the first step towards a fulfilling career in nursing. Your journey begins here, and the world awaits the difference you will make.