AFIT Acceptance Fee – The amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and the payment procedure by the 2019/2020 newly admitted Degree, ND, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, have been released.
This is to inform all the newly admitted Degree, ND, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND candidates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure fr the 2019/2020 academic session.
AFIT Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
AFIT ND, Degree, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND programmes acceptance fee = N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Admitted candidates are to note that registration and payment of acceptance fee commence from 15 January 2020.
- Go to www.afit.edu.ng.
- Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your JAMB Reg No.
- On your page, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
NOTE: You are to come to the Academic Branch of AFIT with your printed receipt to collect your provisional Admission Letter.
For further enquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!