Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019 academic session is now on sale.
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is a tertiary institution engaged in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for serious innovative research and development in aerospace, aeronautical, aviation and allied industries/disciplines.
Admissions into National Universities Commission accredited First Degree programmes offered in the Institute are open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session:
Air Force Institute of Technology Courses.
a. Faculty of Air Engineering:
(1) B.Eng Aerospace Engineering.
b. Faculty of Ground Engineering and Environmental Studies
(1) B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
(2) B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
(3) B.Eng Automotive Engineering.
(4) B.Eng Civil Engineering.
(5) B.Eng Information and Communication Technology.
(6) B.Sc Cyber Security
c. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
(1) B.Sc Accounting.
(2) B.Sc Business Administration
(3) B.Sc Economics.
(4) B.Sc Marketing.
AFIT Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into AFIT’s undergraduate programmes are required to write JAMB UTME examination. Entry requirements for undergraduate programmes offered in AFIT are as detailed below:
a. Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes – Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information & Communication Technology and B.Sc in Cyber Security
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 170. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and one other subject from Additional Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics, Applied Electricity, Metal Work, Statistics and Geography.
b. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes – Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and Marketing
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 160. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economics, Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Government, Statistics, and Geography.
How to Apply for AFIT Post UTME.
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng and thereafter proceed as follows:
a. Navigate to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
b. Create a new user profile with JAMB Reg. No and Email for undergraduate application.
c. To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000 only for undergraduate application using our online payment portal.
d. after a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
AFIT Post UTME Screening:
Screening exercise for admission will hold from 3-5 October 2018 at AFIT, Kaduna by 9am daily. Candidates are to attend the exercise with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of O’ level Results.
b. 2 Passport Size Photographs
d. Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
Screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
a. Engineering Programmes – 4 October 2018.
b. Social and Management Sciences Programmes – 5 October 2018
All applications for admission will close on Sunday 30 September 2018. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!