Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain AFIT Postgraduate Form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Universities Commission (NUC) accredited Postgraduate programmes offered in the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
AFIT Postgraduate Courses.
The following postgraduate courses are available in the institute:
|1. PGD Aerospace Engineering|
|2. PGD Logistics and Supply Chain|
|3. PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. PGD Construction Technology|
|5. M.Sc Aerospace Engineering|
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Construction Technology
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in relevant programme
- Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering
- A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Material Science Engineering.
How to Apply for AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form.
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT portal and proceed as stated therein. To access admission form, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 only for postgraduate application using AFIT online payment portal. Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to request their institutions to forward transcripts of their Degree/Diploma certificates by mail to The Registrar, AFIT, PMB 2104, Nigeria Air Force Base, Kaduna.
All applications for admission will close on 21st November, 2020. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website periodically for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!