Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has set the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session. See AFIT resumption date below.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) that the institution’s management has announced the resumption date for the continuation of the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
AFIT Resumption Date
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has fixed Monday 18 January 2021 as the date for the resumption of academic activities. The reopening was approved by the special Joint Senate and Academic Board meeting held on 14 January 2021.
Accordingly, the 2020/2021 second semester would be completed based on the Senate and Academic Board’s adjusted calendar.
It should be noted that the pandemic arising from COVID-19 still exists. Therefore, management has made an effort to install hand wash points, temperature checks, and standby emergency services, including the establishment of a monitoring committee at departmental and faculty levels. Consequently, all staff and students, as well as parents, must comply with the Federal Government COVID-19 safety protocols that include:
- Compulsory wearing of face masks by all students and staff within and outside the campus.
- All staff and students must subject themselves to temperature checks at designated places within AFIT and NAF Barracks.
- Departmental heads to ensure a constant supply of water and sanitisers within their facilities.
- All to adhere to the maintenance of social distancing in waiting areas, lecture halls and classrooms.
- All large gatherings have been suspended.
- Adherence to all other non-pharmaceutical protocols, restriction and containment measures as may be prescribed/approved by the PTF from time to time.
All staff and students are to note that prevention and self-discipline remain the best options to mitigating the spread of the virus. Hence all are to adhere and enforce adherence to the safety guidelines strictly.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!