Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), in collaboration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a unique opportunity for Nigerian graduates to further their education. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, NAE is committed to the training and development of manpower.
About the Scholarship
This year, NAE is inviting applications from qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The scholarship is offered in two categories: Overseas and Local. The Overseas category is for study in a reputable overseas university, while the Local category is for study in a recognized Nigerian university.
To qualify for the NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 25 years of age by December 2025.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2025 (applicable to the overseas category).
Course of Study
The scholarship is open to candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, SubSea, Electrical / Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas / Petroleum).
How to Apply
Applications close on the 31st of May, 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria, Click here to apply online.
Please take note of the following instructions:
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE and other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
This is an exceptional opportunity for eligible candidates to enhance their academic portfolio and contribute to the knowledge and skills in their chosen field. Seize this chance and apply today.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.