Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE online course registration deadline for the first semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the students of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, that the management of the institution has announced the deadline for the 2017/2018 first semester online course registration.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
The deadline for the 2017/2018 first semester online course registration has been set to the 15th of January 2018.
All regular students in the Degree and NCE programmes are expected to have paid their school fees for the session before this date in order to be able to register their courses successfully.
Students can generate their fee invoices on the College portal by visiting this link: GENERATE FEE INVOICE
Students can register courses online via this link: REGISTER COURSES
Students can see a video on how to register courses online by clicking below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!