Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE NCE 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th batch admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session are out and available online
UPDATE: Has AIFCE released the 2018/2019 NCE Admission list? No, AIFCE is yet to release its 2018/2019 admission list. Would you like to know immediately the list is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. However, you can also check JAMB CAPS Portal to track your admission status.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Owerri first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth batch admission lists of candidates admitted into its various NCE programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session are out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) post UTME screening can now check their admission status.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE Admission Lists.
- To access the first batch admission list, kindly visit https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/2017/11/30/the-alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-primary-nce-admission-list-is-out/.
- To access the second batch admission list, kindly visit https://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng/2017/12/07/the-alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-second-nce-admission-list-is-out/.
- To access the third batch admission list, kindly visit https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-thrid-nce-admission-list/.
- To access the fourth batch admission list, kindly visit https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-fourth-nce-admission-list/.
- To access the fifth batch admission list, kindly visit https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-fifth-nce-admission-list/.
- To access the sixth batch admission list, kindly visit https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-sixth-nce-admission-list/.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
- Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Details.
- Alvan Ikoku College of Education School Fees Schedule.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!