Alvan Ikoku College NCE Admission List 2021/2022
Last updated on
Latest Update: Has Alvan Ikoku College of Education released the 2021/2022 Admission list? No, Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is yet to be released. Would you like to know immediately the list is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. However, you can also check JAMB CAPS Portal to track your admission status.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE NCE admission list (1st, 2nd and 3rd batch) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Owerri has released the first, second and third batch admission lists of candidates admitted into its various NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) post UTME screening can now check their admission status.
See: Alvan Ikoku Degree Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE Admission Lists
The lists are available on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises. Prospective candidates can also follow the procedure below to check on the school website:
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Admitted? Login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
SEE ALSO: Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee.
YET-TO-BE admitted? Keep checking the Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED STUDENTS
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
NB: All printed screening documents. Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE admission list.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates