Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) has directed all its staff to stay-ah-home due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
I am directed to refer to a circular from the Office of the Executive Secretary of NCCE ref. NCCE/PM/GC/43/VOL.9 dated 23rd December 2020 in respect of the above subject, directing that Officers from Grade Level 12 and below should work at home for five (5) weeks with effect from 23rd December 2020.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Therefore, by this Circular, Officers on GL. 12 and below are hereby directed to stay at home for a period of 5 weeks effective, Wednesday 23rd December 2020 and await further directive.
Deans, Directors, Heads of Departments/Units are enjoined to bring this information to the attention of all concerned and ensure compliance, please.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!