A noteworthy opportunity is here for those exceptional West Africans with an unwavering passion for public service. The AIG Scholarship Programme 2024/2025, hosted at the prestigious Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, invites talented individuals to take a transformative step in their career. Here’s a detailed insight into this programme that has already shaped the future of twenty-nine public sector leaders since its inception in 2017.
|🏢 Organization||AIG (A. I. G. Moukhuede Foundation)|
|📝 Program||AIG Scholarship Programme 2024/2025 for Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford|
|🎓 Scholarship||29 scholarships worth over £50,000 each since 2017|
|🌍 Target Group||Exceptional West Africans interested in public service, specifically Nigerians working in the public sector|
|💰 Benefits||Financial support for tuition, living expenses, and summer project stipend; Coaching and Mentoring; Career Development|
|🎓 Eligibility||Nigerian, working in the public sector, aged between 25 and 45, minimum of seven years of work experience (combined private & public sector), Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification|
|📝 Deadline||September 15, 2023|
Introduction to the AIG Scholarships
The AIG Scholarships were launched by the AIG Foundation to cultivate public sector leaders who are committed to spearheading reforms and enhancing policymaking within their nations. The programme is more than a scholarship; it’s a movement towards creating a generation of professionals who will employ the knowledge and experience acquired at Oxford to contribute to their nation’s development.
What Sets It Apart
- World-renowned University: A chance to study at one of the world’s top institutions
- Focus on Public Policy: A Master of Public Policy, tailored for those with a dedication to public service
- Extensive Network: Interaction with academic faculty, expert practitioners, and fellow future public sector leaders
- Summer Placements: Gain hands-on experience in areas of interest and build global networks
Benefits of the AIG Scholarship
The AIG Scholarship Programme goes beyond mere financial support, offering a well-rounded package:
1. Financial Support
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Stipend for a summer project
2. Coaching and Mentoring
- Guidance and mentoring to help scholars make the most of their Oxford experience
3. Career Development
- Full support in career development, mapping out paths, and accessing opportunities that align with the scholars’ interests and leverage the Oxford experience
Intending to apply? Ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Nigerian, currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels
- Age: Between 25 and 45 years
- Work Experience: Minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience
- Educational Qualification: A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
The application is an online process. Here’s what you need to know:
- Applications must be submitted by September 15, 2023.
How to Apply
The AIG Scholarship Programme is not just an opportunity; it’s a calling for those who believe in the transformative power of public service. It’s a platform to learn, connect, innovate, and lead.
Are you one of those exceptional individuals committed to shaping the future through public policy? Do you envision a better tomorrow for your nation and have the courage to take bold steps towards it? If yes, the AIG Scholarship Programme awaits your application.
Embark on this journey to excellence. Apply today, and be part of a legacy that’s building leaders, nurturing talents, and redefining the public sector.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.