Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancy for Sourcing Executive (Network Active) …
Airtel Nigeria, a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria, is recruiting for Sourcing Executive (Network Active). The position role includes, but is not limited to, processing of Network related contracts from project brief to contract completion in conjunction with the Legal department. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering plus a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Core Node and GSM Active Networks Planning/ Operations.
Job Title: Sourcing Executive (Network Active).
Job Location: Lagos.
- The successful candidate will monitor and manage the procurement of Network equipment and related materials and services at the right price, right quantity & quality from the most appropriate vendor at full cost of ownership to the benefit of the businss ensuring good service to its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage processing of Network related contracts from project brief to contract completion in conjunction with the Legal department
- Manage end to end Purchase Order process for procurement of goods and services within their area of responsibility in line with approved purchasing requests.
- Manage vendor relationships in accordance with company guidelines, to support the realization of agreed procurement contracts & timelines for delivery.
- Provide accurate information and guidance to managers and other staff in spport of planning, budgeting and goal setting processes to establish procurement goals.
- Manage price & contractual negotiations in line with favorable payment terms, statutory regulatory requirements, competitive pricing, quality assurance and delivery timelines favorable to the company.
- Generation of required Procurement reports(spend & savings report, contract management report, Single source & emergency request report)
- Manage sourcing process for recommending/identifying the most suitable vendors required for projects/tasks
- Provide payment support services
- Vendor Performance evaluation to ascertain vendor competence & capability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Core Node and GSM Active Networks Planning/ Operations
- Technical Procurements and sourcing
- Analytical skills
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Partner/ Vendor Management
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Communication Skills
- Cost, process and automation Innovation
- This role is located in Lagos (HQ)and reports to the Sourcing Lead.
Apply Before: 9th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!