Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancy for IT Business Analyst …
Airtel Nigeria, a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria, is recruiting for IT Business Analyst. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing and managing Enterprise Applications, in-house developed and applications sourced from various third party vendors including CSG and IBM. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification plus at least 4-5 years system operations experience.
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for a candidate to fill the role of Business Analyst in the Information Technology department. The role is located in Airtel Head Office, Lagos and has no direct reports.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Developing and managing Enterprise Applications, in-house developed and applications sourced from various third party vendors including CSG and IBM.
- Maintaining uptime enhancements as per Business requirements, integration, and support of applications. Major applications include BSS systems such as Credit and Risk Management Tools, Billing, Business Intelligence, ERP, Sales Systems etc.
- Required to work in an outsourced environment with deliveries through Strategic Partners.
- Would have the responsibility to the scope and plan all BSS, Billing, ICT, and Roaming related projects as assigned.
- Working with appointed vendor’s/systems integration partners to ensure the requirements are captured, prioritized, planned and delivered based on agreed timelines.
Applicants must have:
- 7 to 10 years of IT experience
- At least 4-5 years system operations experience
- Experience working for a Telecommunications company, Enterprise company or Billing/CRM vendor in a Business Analyst role.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business requirements and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Direct team management experience.
- Experience with telecommunication products, processes, and markets
- CRM and Billing systems for telecommunications
- Network, applications, processes and how they integrate
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in advanced excel
- Project Management skills
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
Apply Before: 11th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.