Applications are opened for the AirtelTigo (Explor) Internship Program 2018. Applicants must be Ghanaians studying in a recognized/accredited Tertiary Institution. Deadline for submission of application is 28th May, 2018.
EXPLOR is an internship program that seeks to nurture the careers of young talent interested in working in the Telecommunication Industry. We invite driven, switched-on and focused young individuals in ALL Tertiary Institutions across the country to join our “EXPLOR” Internship Program.
This is a comprehensive development program that simply aims at equipping participants with employable skills. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work with our Corporate, Commercial, Finance, Human Resource, Legal and Technology teams.
LOCATION: Successful candidates may be required to travel to different parts of the city/regions on assigned projects.
AirtelTigo Internship Program Eligibility.
We invite applications from all interested students for our 3-month internship programme. You must however be:
- A student in a recognized/accredited Tertiary Institution;
- Confident with excellent orientation of your field of study;
- Highly energized and willing to learn across various units within the organization;
- An excellent communicator with good inter-personal and relationship building skills;
- Tech savvy with good social media presence;
- Appreciably numerate with high drive for achieving results;
How to Apply for AirtelTigo Internship Program.
- Send a short video of yourself (2 mins max) via whatsapp to 0277550000. The video should be very creative and should explain, “Why you want to join the AirtelTigo Internship Program “EXPLOR”.
- Send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “EXPLOR 2018_GH”.
Please note that the deadline for submission of both the video and CV is 28th May, 2018.
- Check your tech. Make sure you have optimum quality to support your video content.
- Prep your surroundings;
- Check your lighting;
- Do not limit your creativity, those are some of the key indicators we look out for.
- Keep your communication succinct. Capture all your unique skills and reasons clearly and understandable to your audience.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.