Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate (through both UTME and Direct Entry) programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. See the requirements and how to apply for ACU post UTME form below.
The Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Why Study at Ajayi Crowther University (ACU)?
- Sound scholarship, sound morals
- Payment of tuition fees in three (3) instalments.
- Beautiful and serene environment
- Full accreditation of all courses by NUC
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
Special tuition concession is given to prospective applicants into B.A. Christian Studies & B.A. Religious Studies (N162,000 per session)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
How to Apply for Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME.
You can apply both online and offline. Choose any of the three application options below:
- APPLY ONLINE: Candidates are to visit the University’s admission portal – http://admission.acu.edu.ng to complete the Admission Application Form, make payment and submit the online Admission Form to receive your Admission Letter.
- Download and print the PDF version of the Application Form from the University’s website (acu.edu.ng), complete it manually, attach photocopy of the payment teller, scan and send a copy of the completed form and all attachments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our main campus in Oyo Town or any of the Liaison Offices for collection of Application Forms and instant admission.
ACU Liaison Offices.
- IBADAN: St. Luke’s Grammar School Compound, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State. 08104408768
- LAGOS: All Saints Anglican Church, 60/62 Ikosi Road, Ketu, Lagos State. 07060793028
About Ajayi Crowther University.
Ajayi Crowther University, founded in 2005 is one of the foremost private universities in Nigeria located on the former grounds of the renowned St. Andrew’s College, Oyo founded in 1896. The University, in the same tradition of the College and indeed the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), offers qualitative education to its students both in character and learning.
Our fee schedule which include tuition and accommodation is highly competitive and there is a Scholarship Scheme for indigent students. The University is only 25 minutes drive from Ibadan on Oyo‐Ogbomoso road.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!