Ajayi Crowther University Reduces Undergraduate Fees - 2016/17
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Ajayi Crowther University, ACU reduced undergraduate school fees for the 2016/2017 academic session.
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Resumption Date
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Ajayi Crowther University has reduced the earlier published revised school fees payable by the undergraduate students for the 2016/2017 academic session. This decision was taken in order to enable parents pay their ward’s fees affordably and promptly in the midst of the prevailing economic hardship in the country. Parents are therefore enjoined to reciprocate management’s magnanimity by paying their wards’ fees as at when due.
See also: Ajayi Crowther University Revised School Fees.
With this development, the University has retained the old fees with just an additional token of N25,000 only as development fee.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates