Arthur Jarvis University, AJU diploma and certificate programmes admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Institute of Education, Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Cross Rivers State, has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its diploma and certificate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Career Options for Graduate of Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Diploma/Certificate Programmes
- School Head/Director / Administrator,
- Classroom Manager,
- Subject Teacher,
- Course Lecturer,
- Parent Educator,
- Childcare Administrator.
Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Diploma/Certificate Courses
- Certificate in Education (Refresher’s course),
- Diploma in Education (DED),
- Diploma in Pre-Primary & Basic Education (DPE)
- Diploma in Educational Management.
Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Diploma/Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent with minimum of four “O” level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Teacher’s Grade II Certificate (TC II) with at least four merits or its equivalent with merits or its equivalent with merit passes including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Diploma/Certificate Admission Form
Visit the Institute of Education of Arthur Jarvis University to apply. Fees are very affordable, and lectures hold at the University Study Center in Calabar [Arthur Jarvis University Study Centre No. 4, AB Martins Street, Opp. Naks Hotel, Off Ndidem Usang Iso Road, Marian.]. FOR FEE INFORMATION AND OTHER INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL: 08036709843 08130406750.