The management of the Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies (AKCILS) has commenced the sales of applications forms for admission into its NCE FULL-TIME, NCE PART-TIME, PRE-NCE, DIPLOMA AND PRE-DIPLOMA programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to apply for the AKCILS admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies (AKCILS) NCE FULL-TIME, NCE PART-TIME, PRE-NCE, DIPLOMA AND PRE-DIPLOMA programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Those who wish to apply to NCE-1 must have a score of 100 points in year 2020 UTME examination.
How to Apply for AKCILS Admission Form
To purchase the application form for NCE FULL-TIME, NCE PART-TIME, PRE-NCE, DIPLOMA AND PRE-DIPLOMA programmes interested applicants are advised to visit the College web site: www.akcils.edu.ng to generate an invoice for payment of admission processing fee of N5,300 only.
To generate a payment invoice visit www.akcils.edu.ng:
- Click on Buy Application Form
- Fill in the relevant information in the place provided including your phone number.
- Submit to generate a payment invoice with “RRR Code” to make payment at any bank Nationwide.
- Return to www.akcils.edu.ng click on “Apply online” to create an online application account using the purchased RRR CODE.
- Submit the hardcopy of the form with the copies of your credentials to the Academic Office of the College.
For NCE applicants who have not chosen AKCILS as their first choice in their JAMB should go to the KANO JAMB office and make the change of Institution to make AKCILS their first choice.