Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission list is out. The management Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has released the 2019/2020 academic session first batch admission list.
We are pleased to announce to all the prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has released the admission list, containing the names of candidates admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
AKSU first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check AKSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Apply for AKSU Supplementary Post UTME / Change of Course.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to AKSU admission status checking portal at http://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AKSU merit admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!