Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission list is out. The management of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
We are pleased to announce to all the prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has released the admission list, containing the names of candidates admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
AKSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check AKSU Admission List
- Go to the AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Admitted candidates are expected to proceed and pay their acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
SEE ALSO: AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure and AKSU Registration and Screening Details.
Candidates successfully admitted into Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) degree programmes are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their AKSU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AKSU admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.