It has been brought to our notice that the following information is being circulated on the internet:
‘Screening test for Utme Candidates who choose AKSU as Most preferred institution in Jamb comes up in August, 2016. Peddled rumours about no aptitude screening test are fallacies and candidates are advised to prepare themselves adequately for the screening test.
Meanwhile Direct Entry Candidates who Choose AKSU as preferred choice of institution in Jamb registration are directed to begin submission of credentials to the University’s Registry…..’
Kindly note the following:
(1) The entire content of the above is unauthorised, completely False and outrightly Deceptive. The purported notice ONLY exist in the imagination of mischief makers.
(2) Internet scam is a pretty new phenomenon, where people aim to swindle and hoodwink members of the public of what ever they can lay hands on.
(3) (a) University Management has NOT taken any public decision, as of yet, of putme. (b) #AKSU does NOT sale past questions.(c) AKSU has not directed any Direct Entry candidate to submit any form
(4) When and if any development occurs on any of the above, the University has a myriad of credible channels through which such information can be disseminated.
(5) The above is for the information and necessary action of all those concerned.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!