Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students.
Authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) have released the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee by the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students.
See also: AKSU Admission List.
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
AKSU acceptance fee is N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only).
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank. Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION:
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
Recommended: AKSU Registration and Screening Details.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!