Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
Authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) have released the procedure for the payment of the acceptance fee by the 2020/2021 academic session for newly admitted students.
See also: AKSU Admission List.
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
AKSU acceptance fee is N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only).
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank. Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill in the Bio-data form to obtain an access code that will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
Recommended: AKSU Registration and Screening Details.