Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
Authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) have released the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee by the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
See also: AKSU Admission List.
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
Payment Deadline: 7th September 2018.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!