Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. AKSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160.
UPDATE: AKSU post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session post UTME screening exercise scheduled to hold from
18th September, 2017 to the 22nd of September, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
AKSU PUTME Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The University portal will be open for registration from Wednesday 30th August, 2017 and close on
Monday 11th September, 2017 15th September, 2017. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening fee using e-transact.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document (with sizes not more than 50KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2017 UTME result printout.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
(a) Candidates are to appear for PUTME screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2017 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise for now.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) post UTME screening exercise will hold from
18th September, 2017 to the 22nd of September, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00am daily.