Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, is now selling application forms for admission into its Certificate, Professional Certificate and Advanced Certificate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Akwa Ibom Poly Certificate Programmes Form below.
AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, Ikot Osurua, Ikot Ekpene, In Affiliation with CENTRE FOR TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS INNOVATION, invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Certificate, Professional Certificate and Advanced Certificated Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Akwa Ibom Poly Certificate Programmes Description & Objectives.
The following are the programme objectives:
- Certificate Programme: This programme is targeted at secondary school leavers with no work experience, but desirous of entering the transportation and logistics professional.
- Professional Certificate Programme: This programme is targeted at middle to senior level employees of transport/logistics organizations or those in transport/logistics related functions of private or public organizations with work experience and no related academic qualification, but desire to have an industry recognized certification to secure professional recognition and establish themselves strongly within the transport/logistics profession.
- Advanced Certificate Programme: This programme is targeted at graduates from tertiary institutions of related disciplines, who wish to take up career within transport & logistics sector at middle to senior level.
Akwa Ibom Poly Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements.
Certificate in Logistics and Transport Operations – One (1) Year.
Candidates seeking admission into the Certificate programme, should have obtained 4 credits at SSCE or its equivalents in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.
Professional Certificate in Transport and Logistics Management – One (1) Year.
Candidates seeking admission into the Professional Certificate programme, should have obtained 4 credits at SSCE or its equivalents in English Language, Mathematics, transport and logistics related course with a minimum of one year work experience.
Advanced Certificate in Transport and Logistics Management – Two (2) Years.
Candidates seeking admission into the Advanced Certificate programme, should be holders of B.Sc. / HND or its equivalent in related courses.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom Poly Certificate Programmes Admission Form.
The payment procedure for various programmes are as follows:
- Certificate programme – N2,500
- Professional Certificate programme – N5,000
- Advanced Certificate programme – N3,500
Candidates should make payment to bank detailed below, obtain teller and proceed to the institution’s Bursary and obtain application form.
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
Account Number: 1010764421
NB: Sale of forms ends 16th August, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!