Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) has announced the resumption of newly admitted HND students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted HND students and indeed the Polytechnic Community that, the Institution will commence normal academic activities for the First Semester of 2020/2021 Session on Monday, 7 December 2020.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Consequently, all the affected students are hereby directed to proceed to their Departments for Departmental screening and registration. They are expected to obtain Authority paper from their respective Heads of Departments before proceeding to any Commercial Bank for payment of fees, using the Remita Fees Platform.
Concerned students are to note that lectures will commence immediately after the resumption and they are expected to attend lectures promptly and take their studies seriously.
The management wishes all the newly admitted HNDI Students success in their studies.
Please give this circular the widest publicity it deserves.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!