Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, is now selling its 2019/2020 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes. See the eligibility, courses, screening requirements and how to obtain Akwa Ibom State Poly post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua ND programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2019 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Candidates Eligible for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- (i) JAMB Reg Number
- (ii) Phone number and
- (iii) Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
DATE FOR SCREENING: 21st, 22nd and 23rd August, 2019.
Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am
Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
Only bona fide candidates will be screened
Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!