Application forms for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form.
Registration Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 20th July, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!