Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing notice to all candidates offered provisional admission into the Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Schools of Nursing, Akwa Ibom State, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session, have been released.
Admission letters will be issued from 19th November-24th November 2020 between the hours of 9.00am and 3.00pm daily excluding weekends and public holidays with the following:
- Two photocopies of WAEC or NECO result (certificate /On-line)
- Candidates awaiting either 2020 WAEC or NECO can submit their online results
- File given to you during registration
- One recent colour passport photograph per result
- Processing fee – N3,000.00
- Verification fee
- WAEC – N5,000.00 per certificate
- NECO – N7,000.00 per certificate
- Customized file: N500.00
In addition to the above fees, candidates are to refer to item numbers 3, 4 and 5 of the course prospectus and respond accordingly before collection of admission letters:
i. Candidates should report to school from 25th November 2020 for documentation and orientation.
ii. Lectures commence on 30th November 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!