Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing notice to all candidates offered provisional admission into the Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Schools of Nursing, Akwa Ibom State, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session, have been released.
Admission letters will be issued from 19th November-24th November 2020 between the hours of 9.00am and 3.00pm daily excluding weekends and public holidays with the following:
- Two photocopies of WAEC or NECO result (certificate /On-line)
- Candidates awaiting either 2020 WAEC or NECO can submit their online results
- File given to you during registration
- One recent colour passport photograph per result
- Processing fee – N3,000.00
- Verification fee
- WAEC – N5,000.00 per certificate
- NECO – N7,000.00 per certificate
- Customized file: N500.00
In addition to the above fees, candidates are to refer to item numbers 3, 4 and 5 of the course prospectus and respond accordingly before collection of admission letters:
i. Candidates should report to school from 25th November 2020 for documentation and orientation.
ii. Lectures commence on 30th November 2020.