Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB) is now accepting applications from qualified NCE, B.ED graduates for its 2021 Teachers Recruitment. See the requirements and how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for a teaching career in Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board.
Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers’ Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State
- Must not be above 35 years of age.
- Only those with certificates should apply (no statement or awaiting result).
- Must not be enrollees of N-power or FST.
- Must not be cultists.
QUALIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT:
To qualify for an appointment, the candidate must possess any of the following certificates.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized College of Education (Not NTI). Those with pass grades should not apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED) candidates with a first Degree should possess a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower Division and must also have completed or be exempted from the NYSC scheme.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers’ Recruitment
The candidates should submit a typewritten application with photocopies of relevant credentials attaché, addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Akwa Ibom State.
DATE OF APPLICATION: All applications should be submitted at the Local Education Authority (LEA) of the Applicant’s Local Government Area (LGA) from the 12th of April to the 26th of April 2021 (2weeks)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for examination.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.