The management of the Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin has suspended physical academic activities due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has directed universities to suspend physical lectures as a result of the second wave of COVID19 pandemic.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
In view of this development, all students are to proceed on a short break effective from Tuesday 29th December 2020.
While away from the campus, students are to key into the online lecture platforms for all their lectures. Check the university website alhikmahuniversity.edu.ng for updates
Management enjoins all students to observe all COVID19 protocols while at home
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!