Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
This is to inform the General public that the University has ended application for Top-up degree stream II, hence the University has commenced with the sale of admission form for Stream III and lecture begins on 1st June, 2019.
It should be noted that the admission is all year round.
Objectives of Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme.
The Objectives of the Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are:
- * To provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
- * To make available contents and instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class and/or Pass.
- * To facilitate university education, that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary.
Who is Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme For?
- University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree
- Graduates with interest in career change (e.g.graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Accounting, etc).
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up – Available Programmes.
Faculty of The Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. Arabic Language
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.A. History & International Relations
- B.A. Islamic Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
Faculty of Education
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. English Language
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme – Admission Requirements.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
* Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses.
* Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution.
* Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme Admission.
i. Applicants for the Top-Up Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
ii. Under the “Choose Admission Application Type” drop down list, pick “TOP-UP DEGREE AND HND CONVERSION PROGRAMME” and supply other login details to continue application.
iii. Print the duly completed form.
iv. Present the online payment receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
iv. Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and official receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For more enquiries, contact or WhatsApp 07032754666, 09066204343, 08036050027 or 08069392442.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!