Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
It should be noted that the admission is all year round.
Table of Contents[Show]
Objectives of Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme
The Objectives of the Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are:
- * To provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
- * To make available contents and instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class and/or Pass.
- * To facilitate university education, that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary.
Who is Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme For?
- University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree
- Graduates with interest in career change (e.g.graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Accounting, etc).
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up – Available Programmes
Faculty of The Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. Arabic Language
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.A. History & International Relations
- B.A. Islamic Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
Faculty of Education
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. English Language
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme – Admission Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses.
- Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme Admission Form
(i) Applicants for the Topup programme are to pay a Non-refundable fee of N10,000 to Al-Hikmah University Online.
(ii) The application form should be completed online at: https://ecampus.alhikmahuniversity.edu.ng/
(iii) Print the duly completed form.
(iv) Present the print-out slip to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(v) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
- Al-Hikmah University Certificate in ICT and Information Management Admission Form
- Al-Hikmah University Quran Memorisation Programme
- Al-Hikmah University Professional Certificate in Islamic Estate Distribution Admission
- MAUTECH Admission Letter Collection Requirements
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) Matriculation Ceremony
For more enquiries, contact or WhatsApp 07032754666, 09066204343, 08036050027 or 08069392442.