Al-Ma'arif College of Health Sciences & Tech Take-Off Activities Schedule
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The management of the Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences & Technology, Potiskum has published the schedule for the take-off activities.
- Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences & Technology Entrance Exam Result
- Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) Admission Form
- Newgate College of Health Technology Minna Admission Form
- Kogi State College Of Health Sciences & Technology (KSCHST) Matriculation Ceremony
- Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo Admission List
This is to kindly notify the general public that the College Take-off activities are scheduled as follows:
- Pre-Aptitude Test Session with Interested Applicants – Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 – Wednesday, 6th October 2021
- Interview of staff – Saturday, 2nd October 2021 @9:00am prompt
- Conduct of Aptitude Test At 9:00 am on Saturday, 9th October 2021
- Pasting of successful candidates’ names (Online & Offline) – Sunday, 10th October 2021
- Collection of admission/commencement of registration – Monday, 11th October 2021 to Monday, 25th October 2021
- The official commissioning of the College (waiting for the date in the month of October, from His Excellency, Hon. Mai-Mala Buni, the Executive Governor of Yobe State)
- Commencement of lectures two days after the official commissioning
Applicants who have duly applied in the College Portal www.almaarifcollege.edu.ng should take note of this public announcement. Meanwhile, the College Portal shall remain open for new applicants from now to the commencement of academic activities.
RECOMMENDED: Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences & Technology Admission Form and Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences & Technology School Fees.
For further enquiries, please contact the College on 081-3331 0944 or via email info.almaarifcollege.edu.ng.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates