Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education , AIFCE acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted NCE and Degree candidates..
The management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates. The management also release the registration requirements and procedure.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N35,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N35,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal: CLICK TO GENERATE INVOICE
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!