Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. All NCE and Degree applicants are invited for the screening exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!