For candidates aspiring to join the esteemed Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, the time has come. The institution now welcomes applications for the 2023/2024 post-UTME screening exercise. Direct Entry Candidates: Those seeking direct entry are also encouraged to participate in the screening process.
|🏫 Institution||Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri|
|🔍 Eligibility||1st choice candidates: Degree – 160+ in UTME; NCE – 100 to 159. Others – Change of institution via JAMB.|
|🎓 Direct Entry||Holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant fields.|
|🖥️ How to Apply||Online registration: 16th Oct – 21st Dec 2023. Fill form, pay fee, upload required documents.|
|🚫 Important Note||Accurate info is crucial; discrepancies lead to disqualification.|
|💡 Additional Courses||Evening, Weekend Programmes/Sandwich: First apply on JAMB portal.|
|💸 Fee||Screening fee: N2000.|
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks
- Degree Programme: 160
- NCE Programme: 100
For Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission
- Candidates must have selected Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their preferred institution during the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Degree programme applicants must have a minimum score of 160 in the UTME.
- NCE programme applicants should have scored between 100 to 159.
Candidates who didn’t originally opt for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education but scored a minimum of 160 in the 2023 UTME have a chance. They can apply after adjusting their chosen institution on the JAMB website: Change of Institution portal.
Direct Entry Candidates
Holders of NCE, OND, or equivalents in relevant disciplines are welcome to apply for direct entry.
Application Process for Post UTME
Online registration for the Post UTME screening will commence on Monday, 16th October 2023 and conclude on Thursday, 21st December 2023.
Steps to Apply
- Head to the official College website.
- Navigate to PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to access the login page.
- Click on ‘APPLY’ to open the Post UTME registration application.
- Thoroughly read the instructions, then click on ‘START A NEW REGISTRATION’.
- Key in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Complete the screening registration form to acquire your portal ID and generate your Remita invoice (RRR).
- With your invoice in hand, visit the bank to pay a screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Return to the portal to conclude your screening form.
- Accurately input your O’level results.
- Upload essential documents: JAMB result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate, L.G.A. Identification, passport photo (with a red background), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (only for Direct Entry candidates), and a statement of result from your previous school (Direct Entry candidates only).
- Double-check your details.
- Finalise and submit your application form.
- Print the acknowledgment slip for your records.
It’s crucial to follow these steps diligently. Any errors or misinformation provided can lead to disqualification.
Note to Applicants
Those interested in the Evening, Weekend Programmes/Sandwich should initiate their application by first registering on the JAMB portal. After obtaining a JAMB Registration Number, they can then follow the procedure outlined above.
Embarking on this journey demands precision and attention to detail. Best wishes to every applicant!
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.