Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. All NCE and Degree applicants are invited for the screening exercise.
Authorities of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invite suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Registration commences from 12th July 2018 to 15th August 2018.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility.
- All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018/2019 JAMB.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
- All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education DEGREE & NCE Courses.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Federal University of Education Post UTME Screening.
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2018/2019 application, read the instruction on the page and clock on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- Passport (Red Background Only)
- L.G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only)
- Previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only)
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!