ALX's Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2022
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
ALXAfrica is calling for applications from young entrepreneurs who want to innovate in ways that will help their businesses thrive for its 2022 entrepreneurship programme. The deadline for the submission of applications for ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme is February 28, 2022.
ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme 2022 ic calling for applications. The ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program (YEP) is a 4-Week Sprint designed and taught by experienced entrepreneurs. Learn from those that have come before you and leave with a solid foundation from which you will refine, shape, and expand your business.
Africa is home to some of the world’s most forward-thinking entrepreneurs. Young Africans are proving that no matter the idea, or how simple a solution, they are creating impactful change in the lives of others in communities around the globe.
With the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program, they have made it their mission to support those who want to innovate in ways that will help their businesses thrive. Providing entrepreneurs with the know-how to move their companies to a new stage of growth is one more way they prove their commitment to creating 2M new opportunities for rising African talent across the continent by 2030.
ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme Modules
- Launch: Set the goals and learn best practices to launch a successful plan.
- Traction: Experiment with different strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Sales Skills: Get the frameworks and practice to close customers and generate revenue.
- Show & Sell: Wrap up your program in a demo day-styled event where you can show-off your progress.
ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme Eligibility
- Applicant is the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa;
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week;
- Applicant age: 18-35;
- Business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month;
- Proficient in English.
ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme Benefits
- Program fees have been waived in 2022 due to the sponsorship of the Mastercard Foundation and other partners.
- Upon successful completion of your program, you will be invited to join The ROOM community where you will have access to a global network of resources, job opportunities, and on-going support to grow your business.
How to Apply for ALX’s Young Entrepreneurs Programme
Take your venture to new heights with mentors and peers who are dedicated to driving entrepreneurial growth across Africa. Apply by February 28, 2022.
apply here official link
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates