Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) has announced that staff and students of the institution should embark on a two weeks short vacation to mark the end of 1st Semester and also celebrate 2022 Eidil-Kabir.
- Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) Admission Form
- De Potter College of Health Technology (DEPCOHTECH) Admission Form
- Delta State College of Health Technology Admission Form
- Bill and Melinda Gates College of Health Technology Admission Form
- GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Form
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) will be taking a two-week holiday beginning on Monday, July 4, 2022. This decision was made in light of the fact that the First Semester Exams have been successfully completed as well as the forthcoming Eidil-Kabir celebrations.
Academic activities at the College will resume on Monday, July 18, 2022, with the start of the second semester.
Other routine non-academic duties will continue on working days, excluding public holidays declared by the government, according to a circular signed by Mal. Zakari Ibrahim (Admin Officer) on behalf of the Management.
The statement wished all Muslim faculty, students, and the entire college community a happy holiday and Eid-ul-Kabir celebrations.