Anambra State Polytechnic, ANSPOLY Pre-ND and ND (Post UTME) admission forms for the 2019/2020 academic session are on sale.
The Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY announces the sale of admission application forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and Post UTME Screening into her National Diploma ND and Preliminary/Remedial Studies.
Anambra State Polytechnic Courses.
The following 2-year National Diploma ND courses are available for the 2019/2020 academic session:
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
– Agricultural Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
– Home and Rural Economics
– Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
– Agricultural Engineering Technology
– Civil Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
– Computer Science and Technology
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
School of Preliminary/ Remedial Studies: Preliminary/ Remedial Studies(Pre-ND) is available for candidates who have deficiencies in their O’ Level SSCE results to enable them qualify for admission through UTME.
Anambra State Polytechnic Admission Requirements.
Entry Requirements/ Eligibility for National Diploma ND Programmes:
- Candidates who scored One Hundred and Twenty (120) and above are eligible to apply.
- Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
O’ Level SSCE Requirements include:
- For Science Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
- For Arts Courses: Candidates must Possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government,Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and any one Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
How to Apply for ANSPOLY Post UTME and Pre-ND Form.
1. Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Preliminary/Remedial Studies – Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira (#6,250.00) payable online through Remita platform at any commercial bank.
For further enquiries, please call 08036043706, 08038901211, 08063310724, 08141141638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity FM, Mgbakwu.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!