Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) academic calendar (proposed) for the first and second semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) has released the academic calendar for the first and second semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
SEE ALSO: Anchor University School Fees.
Anchor University Academic Calendar
click on the images below for better view
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY||SCHEDULED DATES||DURATION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITY (WEEKS)|
|1||Students arrive campus||Sunday 2 May, 2021||–|
|2||Registration||Monday 3 – Saturday 15 May, 2021||2|
|3||Late Registration||Monday 17.– Saturday 29 May, 2021||–|
|4||Lectures||Monday 3 May – Friday 6th August, 2021||14|
|5||Add/Drop Period||Monday, 7th – Saturday 19 June, 2021||–|
|7||1st Continuous Assessments||Monday 21 – Saturday 26 June, 2021|
|8||STUDENTS WEEK||Monday 26 – Saturday 31 July 2021|
|9||2nd Continuous Assessments||Monday 2 – Saturday 7 August, 2021||–|
|10||Revision||Monday 9 –Friday 13 August, 2021||1|
|10||2nd Semester Examinations||Monday 16 – Saturday 28 August, 2021||2|
|11||End of Session Special Service||Sunday 29th August 2021|
|12||Consideration of Results|
|Total Duration of academic activities for the Semester||17 Weeks|
|End of Session Break: Monday 30 August – Saturday 16 October, 2021||7 Weeks|
LOOKING AHEAD: 2021/2022 Academic year: October 17, 2021 – July, 2022.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!