Anchor University post UTME and direct entry form – The management of the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) is now selling forms for admission into its various Undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. This page provides the Anchor University admission requirements, available programmes and method of application. See more details below…..
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) Undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Anchor University Degree Courses
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
Anchor University Admission Requirements
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
See also: Anchor University School Fees Schedule.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
N.B: Parents are strongly advised not to make payment into any individual account.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.