Anambra State University, ANSU second batch, third batch and supplementary admission lists for the 2016/2017 academic session are out.
The authorities of the Anambra State University (ANSU) have announced the release of the 2016/2017 academic session second batch, third batch and supplementary admission lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
See Also: ANSU Merit Admission List
Check ANSU 2nd, 3rd & Supplementary Admission Lists
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at http://www.ansu-edu.net/MODULES/ADMISSION/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns,
- Finally, click ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUCCESSFULLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES:
- Purchase an acceptance of admission PIN from any designated bank
- Log in to the portal and complete your acceptance registration
- The institution reserved the right to withdraw your admission if you are involved in any admission irregularity
- Information relating to fees and hostel allocation should be obtained from the bursar or director of students affair of the institution.
- You will be required to come along with your admission slip for CLEARANCE.
MSG Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to ANSU second batch, third batch and supplementary admission lists.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.