Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU part-time degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
[COOU] ANSU Part-Time Degree Courses
- Crop Science
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Education Foundation
- Education and Mathematics
- Igbo Langauge
- Animal Science
- Forestry, Wildlife & Ecotourism
- Education & Agricultural Science
- Guidance & Counselling
- Soil Science
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Physics
- Library & Information Science
- Religion & Society
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Education & Physics
- Business Education
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Education & Chemistry
- Education & Computer
- Education & Economics
- Education & Integrated Science.
[COOU] ANSU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language.
How to Apply for COOU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University Portal https://portal.coou.edu.ng/modules/Applications/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=6 to generate a payment invoice with their Phone Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.
DEADLINE: Not Yet Specified