Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev (AOCAY) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Se the requirements and how to obtain AOCAY post UTME form below.
This is to notify the prospective candidates and the general public that, registration for the Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev (AOCAY) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening has commenced.
The National Diploma Programs available include the following;
- National Diploma in Home and Rural Economics
- National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
- National Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Technology
- National Diploma in Animal Health and Production
- National Diploma in Fisheries Technology
- National Diploma in Forestry Technology
AOCAY Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen AOCAY as first, second & third choice in the 2020 UMTE and scored at least 120 and above. However, candidates who did not choose Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev as First, Second & Third choice of institution are required to change to FIRST CHOICE on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
Kindly note that in addition to the above requirements, candidates are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres close to them, to upload their ‘O’ Level results on their JAMB profile.
How to Apply for AOCAY Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to pay (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira Only and (N300.00) bank charges.
Candidates should visit the 2020/2021 registration portal at http://post-utme.aocay.edu.ng/continueapp.php and enter their JAMB Registration Number to proceed, and then follow the procedures.
Payment Method: AOCAY only accepts online payment using Master Card and Verve card.
Date: to be later announced.
Time: 9:00am prompt
Venue: Hall 6 (College Premises)
Candidates MUST bring along the following items:
- Original Academic credentials
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Photocopy of the above Credentials and certificates
- Original 2020 JAMB Result/ Registration Slip
- 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Acknowledgment Slip
Deadline: 19th January 2021.
Call us for support on 07031245771, 08071119766 or login to www.aocay.edu.ng for more information.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.